Aliceville Public Library provides public access computers for educational and leisure purposes. Here are our guidelines:
- Your must be a registered patron with a signed copy of a User Agreement Form before using computers.
- Guest passes will only be issued for a limited amount of uses.
- You must check in at the circulation desk before using the computers.
- All fines and fees must be paid before using a computer.
- Children under twelve must be accompanied by an adult. Parent must sit with child.
- You may not download, install, and/or use your own software on the computers.
- If you wish to save a file, you must provide your own storage device. (flashdrive, USB drive)
- You must not engage in any activity that would be offensive to others in the library such as viewing obscene pictures, listening to loud music or music with obscene lyrics, etc.
- You must not use chat rooms.
- Printouts from the computers are 25 cents per page and must be paid for at the circulation desk at the time of printing. Failure to pay for all computer printouts will result in the loss of computer privileges.